Monday 31 December 2012

In the media

On Saturday morning I received a lovely phone call from a journalist who works for the local newspaper, The Examiner. She asked if she could ask me some questions about Burrowed for an article that would be in the newspaper the following day - I was more than happy to help! While she was on a roll with her questions, my answers made me realise just how much I had invested into my business, how much passion I still have and how much I really love what I do! Lori Hrycyszyn of Haylo Designs and Erin Crawford of Red Essy Design are also some of my local friends who have their own handmade businesses. I couldn't be more proud of them and myself for this beautiful article!  

I would just like to thank of all our my wonderful customers who have supported me in these first exciting 10 months and I would never be in this position without you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment